Here are 10 things that make me happy, to cheer me up when I’m feeling sad, anxious or just in a bad mood:
1) The number one thing that cheers me up, or makes me feel better, is Jacob, my boyfriend. (Especially watching his holiday vlogs on YouTube)
2) The second thing that makes me happy, is watching YouTube, I watch a lot of Zoella’s old vlog’s on repeat and this never fails to make me smile and cheer me up. Also the Sacconejolys. Emilia and Eduardo are too sweet. They can always bring a smile to my face.
3) Taylor Swift and her amazing song shake it off. It never fails to lighten the mood and make you want to get up on your feet and dance.
4) Going out on adventures and capturing them through a lens, taking every opportunity to take a photograph.
5) Evenings with my family, laughing and playing silly games.
6) Listening to music, stalking bands, and going to concerts. I may be too obsessed with particular bands. (*Cough* 5sos *cough* Room 94 *cough*)
7) Pugs. Looking at adorable pictures of pug puppy’s always brings a smile to my face.
8) Running. I always feel so much better after going out for a run, it can let off steam and just generally make you feel better about yourself.
9) 10 things I hate about you. This will forever be my favourite film. Patrick Verona is just too yummy. (RIP Heath Ledger)
10) My friends, late night McDonald’s runs and sitting in Tesco’s car park. (We live in the smallest town, what else do you expect us to do, ey?)
What’s you’re favourite Hobbies and pass times? What makes you happy?