If you’re a reader of JDRmakeup, you may have seen her recent ‘Get to know me’ tag. After enjoying her post, I decided to have a go at it myself.
1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
My hair’s naturally straight, but I love it wavy so I tend to braid it most evenings before bed.
2. Do you dye it yourself or go to the salon?
I used to home dye my hair, but it got so damaged in the process I now stick to letting a professional take care of it instead.
3. Do you wear the same style everyday or do you change it?
As I mentioned above, my go to style is down with a slight messy wave however I mix it up a lot with braids or updo’s. Recently I’ve been a fan of the half braid, half down look.
4. How long does it take for you to put on makeup?
Normally for work or uni, I tend to only wear minimal make up taking anywhere between 5 and 10 minutes. However on a day I have more time I like to wear a bit more and it can take me up to about half an hour. (or 5 hours if that winged liner just wont go right, you feel me?)
5. What do you do first, face or eyes?
I always start with my base first, move on to contour and blush, then eye-shadow, eyebrows, finishing with Mascara and lipstick if I’m wearing any that day.
6. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I definitely only buy make up when I need it. On a student budget I can’t afford that collecting life.
7. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
I’m not a big ‘falsies’ person, I’ll wear them occasionally when I want to add something extra to my makeup look. However even when I wear them, I always go for a natural looking pair.
8. What are your current everyday makeup staples?
One current staple that I’ve recently started using more often is the Revolution Iconic 3 pallet. I’ve also found myself reaching for the Nars Audacious mascara and the Nars sheer glow foundation most days at the moment.
9. Do you wear makeup if you’re home alone or with family?
No, I don’t always feel the need to wear makeup, I feel comfortable leaving the house without makeup but I enjoy the application process. I tend not to wear makeup if I’m relaxing at home with my family, or with the guy I’m seeing as I don’t need feel the need to wear it.
10. How many high-end products do you have?
I have a few in my collection, my favourite brand probably being Nars, I’ve never been disappointed with a product.
11. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide in the morning when you’re getting dressed?
No I normally plan last minute what I want to wear, unless I have a big day the next day. For example I went to London with my mumma this weekend so I had to plan in advance what I wanted to wear.
12. How often do you change your handbag?
Most of my handbags are Primark specials and therefore as often as they break.
13. How often or when do you work out?
Not as often as I like, I used to run three times a week when I was at home, but since coming to uni it’s been reduced to a couple Charlotte Crosby workouts a month. However I’m going to Zante in a couple months so I definitely need to pick up the slack.